Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hospital

I'm in the hospital in Hutchinson. I came in late Monday with a little blockage in a hernia but I'm feeling better. I will probably not have to have emergency surgery, but obviously will have to do the surgery sooner rather than later.

And btw, the NG tube is the season's hottest accessory. I hope to not be in style very soon. (I can only blame the morphine for posting such a thing.)

Mary Ann is doing well in KY. Thanks for your good thoughts.

Patsy
www.patsyterrell.com
sent from mobile device

Posted via email from Patsy's posterous

3 comments:

  1. Both yourself and Mary Ann are in my thoughts and I hope you are both well on your way to recovery very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that you had this happen, Patsy. I hope you will be fully recovered soon. I wish the best for both you and Mary Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Patsy, I'm so very sorry you're going through this. We missed you in Ulysses! We'll be checking in with you later today. Much love.

    ReplyDelete