Friday, November 10, 2006

Holiday Preparations - Art of Gracious Living #48


I love the holidays and have learned over the years that early preparation is key to enjoying the time fully.

Christmas is much closer than we realize. Cards can be addressed now, party plans made, and decorating started. By the time December rolls around you'll be able to just enjoy the season, with far less stress.

I'm working on my tree, finishing my cards and wrapping gifts. I invite you to consider starting now so you'll be able to just enjoy the moments of the season a month from now.

Hear more about it by listening to the Art of Gracious Living Podcast.



Click here for this show and it will automatically download for you. You can listen to podcasts on your computer. You don't need an iPod or any additional software.

Click here for the Art of Gracious Living page at the Podcaster News Network

Click here for the Art of Gracious Living RSS feed

No comments:

Post a Comment